- Rigorous adaptations of the original text without alterations to the content (no cuts, summaries or additions).
- Professional re-creation of the original meaning in approachable language which enables today’s student to experience the pleasure of reading the classics.
- Adaptation of the grammar and vocabulary in the literary style most similar to the original, giving the reader the sensation of reading the author as he or she might write today.
- The literary excitement of the original text is retained, as the adaptation is not limited to simply translating the referential or objective meaning of the work into today’s language, but also the subjective connotations and emotional symbolism of the original.
- Vocabulary and interpretive notes aimed at the non-expert reader who seeks to enjoy the pleasure of reading.
- Illustrations of the most significant passages from the works.
- Information booklet with cultural and historical information on the period.
- Study of the elements of the work with reference to the genre: narrator, space, time, characters, etc.
The catalogue is available here.